As suppliers to Videopro, we’re pleased to hear exciting new developments from RM Education in the ICT world. We don’t have availability of these products as yet, however, you’ll be kept up-to-date as soon as we have further information.
RM Education has partnered with leading technology companies to offer schools the Total Classroom Solution – a wide range of innovative products that will make teaching more effective and learning more fun. RM Education offers technology products that are designed specifically for the K-12 classroom and are scalable, enabling schools to add components as desired or bundled into a customized solution that will maximize your technology investment.
Some of the new technologies that we are featuring include:
* RM ePad – A wireless slate that allows teachers to create and deliver engaging lessons with all the interactivity of a whiteboard. The RM ePad comes with many new and convenient features – including a built-in keyboard and interactive buttons – that make this interactive slate the most user-friendly one you will find.
* UPIC Wireless Interactive Panel – The UPIC is one of the most versatile interactive products anywhere. Simply unroll it and use its magnetic backing to stick it on any blackboard, whiteboard, or steel wall. At only 6 lbs. it is easy to transport and mount.
* RM SecureAudio System – This full-featured, high-quality classroom audio system includes an important addition – the “SAFE” system security alert function that allows teachers to push a single button to activate a silent alert, which can also send an automatic e-mail blast and activate camera surveillance of the room.
* RM eCam Gooseneck Document Camera – The RM eCam GN01 is a portable goodeneck document camera that offers the perfect blend of features, portability and value. It provides up to 48x magnification, Picture Perfect SXGA Imaging, a 3.2 MP camera sensor, and auto-focus with 1280 x 1024 resolution.
* RM VerTable – Add greater flexibility to your classrooms with this board that can easily switch from a vertical position to an adjustable height horizontal one. It can serve as a dry wipe board, a projection screen, or simply a space divider.
* RM eCart – An economic audio/visual mobility and security solution that includes a 3200 lumens, 3D-ready Viewsonic DLP projector (while supplies last), a Toshiba SDV296 DVD/VCR combo, and a Hercules XPS 2.1 50 speaker system – all on a rugged steel-constructed cart with an upgraded wheel system.
We look forward to hearing more regarding these products in the near future. If you’d like to be updated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.